niedziela, 19 stycznia 2014

This year, I went for excavations abroad. I tried many times and was searching a lot, but finally I was able to participate in research in Bibracte near Autun, 100 km from Dijon. Bibracte is a oppidum - fortified settlement of Celtes. I was really amazing and totally different than research in Poland! The teams from many countries (15 people in each one) had a site for their own. I worked in the team with Czechs, Slovaks and French. There is museum, the labolatories, library, accommodation and canteen for participants. At the weekends we were sightseeing Alesia, Vix, Autun, Solutre, Vazelay etc. - all sites nearby that I had always wanted to see! The people were really nice, kind and cheerful, I had wonderful time with them. This adventure lasted for 4 weeks.


At work - first day

  Research Institute 


Almost the end


We were some kind of  exposition as well



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz